REFRIGERATION TECHNICIANS. VIKING REFRIGERATOR PROBLEMS. DOOR DOUBLE FREEZER.
- the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (refrigerant) any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- A person skilled in the technique of an art or craft
- A technician is generally someone in a technological field who has a relatively practical understanding of the general theoretical principles of that field, e.g., as compared to an engineer in that field.
- An expert in the practical application of a science
- (technician) someone whose occupation involves training in a specific technical process
- A person employed to look after technical equipment or do practical work in a laboratory
- (technician) someone known for high skill in some intellectual or artistic technique
I don't usually photograph placards, but this one, next to a Cray computer exhibit in the Air and Space museum, Washington, DC, was particularly cool. The card reads:
THE CRAY'S ODD SHAPE
The CRAY was styled for speed. In traditional "box" computers, electricity traveled from point to point down the length of the machines. By arranging circuits in a circle, connecting wires are shorter, decreasing the time it takes for a signal to travel between circuits. There are more than 66 miles of wire in the Cray, but no single piece is over two feet long. The padded benches hold power supplies and refrigeration equipment -- and provide convenient seats for technicians.
...So, it seems, like modern computers, this one was designed with breakdown in mind. Did they keep tasty beverages in the refrigerated seats?
Quai du Pourquoi Pas, Lorient, France
A mechanic is a craftsman or technician who uses tools to build or repair machinery. Many mechanics are specialized in a particular field such as auto mechanics, bicycle mechanics, motorcycle mechanics, boiler mechanics, general mechanics, industrial maintenance mechanics (millwrights), air conditioning and refrigeration mechanics, aircraft mechanics, diesel mechanics, and tank mechanics in the armed services.
Auto mechanics, for example, have many trades within. Some may specialize in the electrical aspects, while others may specialize in the mechanical aspects. Other areas include: brakes and steering, automatic or standard transmission, engine repairs or diagnosing customer complaints. An auto technician has a wide variety of topics to study.
stainless steel freezers
promax rg5410a refrigerant recovery machine
aeg fridge freezers
ge refrigerator water dispenser problems
samsung counter depth side by side refrigerator
child safety refrigerator
how to get rid of smell in refrigerator