- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Tossing and turning of a raft in a river hydraulic, as if caught in the spin cycle of a washing machine. Also called a "Swirly".
- Stuck in a hole and thrashed about as if in a washing machine. Usually not fun!
- Maytag Corporation was a $4.7 billion home and commercial appliance company, headquartered in Newton, Iowa from 1893 to 2006, and now part of the Whirlpool Corporation.
Maytag refrigerator. Interior view.
fridge freezer repairs
refrigeration control company
24 depth refrigerator
apartment refrigerator stainless
flexible refrigerant lines
how to preserve meat without refrigeration
digital fridge magnet
counter depth all refrigerator
lg refrigerator stainless steel