Marine Refrigeration Systems
- (refrigeration system) a cooling system for chilling or freezing (usually for preservative purposes)
- (Refrigeration system) uses HFC-134A refrigerant and has a self-contained 115 volt, 60 hertz, single phase hermetically sealed condensing unit with adjustable cold pan pressure control.
- a member of the United States Marine Corps
- (of artists or painting) Depicting scenes at sea
- of or relating to the sea; "marine explorations"
- Of, found in, or produced by the sea
- Of or relating to shipping or naval matters
- a soldier who serves both on shipboard and on land
Fuel Problems...@ 140 feet..
This vessel uses 200 plus gallons of Fuel an Hour @ cruising speed.This vessel will have up to 4 generators to run lighting,refrigeration,Air Conditioning,and Control systems.Adding another 50 gallons an hour.
250 GPH @ 20 Miles Per Hour.
An easy day of cruising (5hrs.) is about 100 miles or 1250 Gallons a day.At Idle,the rest of the day, it only burns 40 GPH (sitting still)or nearly800 gallons.( Update: Diesel fuel hit $4.65 a gallon this week)
Total: 2050 Gallons A Day.....Bargain priced Marine fuel is over $3.00 a gallon.
Sub-Zero Refrigeration iPhone App
This application utilizes the iPhone camera by placing a fridge template on the screen that replicates the design of a Subzero Integrated Refrigeration System. Users are able take a picture of any pattern/color they would want as the design of their fridge and then place their fridge wherever they like.
fisher paykel french door refrigerator
zanussi larder fridge
chest freezer uk
lt600p lg refrigerator replacement water filter cartridge
truck refrigeration units
side by side bottom freezer
refrigerator magnet set
replacing refrigerator door